Here's what is included in the Stampin' Up! Standard Starter Kit (you can replace up to the maximum value of each set individually):
• Easy Events (Any stamp set $24.95 or less)
• For All You Do (Any stamp set $28.95 or less)
• Create a Cupcake (Any stamp set $22.95 or less)
• Triple Treat Flower (Any stamp set $8.95 or less)
• Cupcakes Stampin’ Around Wheel (Any standard sized wheel)
• Clear Mount Block C (Any Clear Block $6.95 or less)
• Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper (Any DSP Patterns Paper Pad)
• Whisper White Card Stock 8.5x11 (Any card stock 8.5x11)
• Whisper White 5/8 Stain Ribbon (Any ribbon $8.95 or less)
• VersaMark Pad (Any ink pad $7.50 or less)
• 4 Classic Stampin’ Pads
• 2 Stampin’ Write Markers
• Ink Refill
• Stampin’ Dimensionals
• SNAIL Adhesive (Any adhesive $6.95 or less)
• Stampin’ Mist (Staz-on Cleaner)
• Stampin’ Scrub
• Cupcake Punch (Any punch $23.95 or less)
• Whisper White Medium Envelopes (any envelopes $7.50 or less)
• Stampin’ Around Self Inking Handle (standard)
• Stampin’ Around Self Inking Handle (standard)
• Uninked Cartridge (standard)
• Blender Pen (single)
• Color Coach (or Multi-language color coach)
• Chocolate Always Bird Décor Elements (Any Décor Elements $9.95 or less)
• Décor Elements Applicator
• Getting Started DVD
• Getting Started Guide
• Guest Invitation Postcards (100)
• Catalogs (8)
• Mini Catalogs (8-when available)
• Recruit Folders (5)
• Recruit Brochures (20)
• To My Hostess Envelopes (10)
• Project Sample Sheet
• Customer Order Forms (50)
• Stampin’ Up! Logo Décor Elements
SHIPPING IS INCLUDED!!! (Sales tax is additional)
Stampin’ Memories Add-on (optional) $50
• Brights Assorted Card Stock (Any 12x12 assorted card stock $9.95 or less)
• Empire Upper Alphabet Stamp Set (Any stamp set $31.95 or less(
• Big Top Birthday Quick Accents (Any Quick Accents)
• Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper (Any Designer Series Paper)
• Real Red Linen Ring Album 6x6 (Any album $16.95 or less)
My Digital Studio Add-on (optional) $50
• My Digital Studio CD
Definitely Decorative Add-on (optional) $40
• Elegant Trio Stencil (any stencil $11.95 or less)
• Chocolate Manhattan Flowers (any Décor Elements $23.95 or less)
• Upsy Daisies (any Décor Elements $11.95 or less)
• Oval Chalkboard Labels (any Décor Elements $5.95 or less)
• Chocolate Flower (or Rose Red Flower Décor Elements)
NOTE: Add-on kits must ordered at same time as starter kit.
Simply Email Me that you would like to join my group and I'll send you a password. Next, Click Here To Sign Up On-Line. You'll receive Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Benefits & Discounts immediately.
FAQs About Becoming A Demonstrator
1. What are the minimum sales requirements?
You only need to submit $300 in sales per quarter. That is less than an average Stampin’ Up!® workshop! Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wish and still receive your 20 percent discount and commission.
2. What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily a business?
Stampin’ Up! supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run their business. If you choose not to hold workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal the $300 quarterly sales minimum.
3. Can I be my own hostess?
Yes, you can be your own hostess anytime you want. Invite your family and friends into your home and have a workshop. You will be the hostess, receiving the hostess benefits, as well as the demonstrator, receiving your instant income and commission.
4. How much does it cost to get started as a demonstrator?
Starter Kits are only $175, and they include everything you will need to get your business up and running, including stamp sets, ink, paper, catalogs, order forms, a training video, and more (over a $340 value). We now offer two different Starter Kits with a selection of products, as well as two optional add-ons to help you customize your kit.
5. How can I make money as a demonstrator?
You can earn money in three ways: instant income (20 percent of each order), monthly volume rebates (5–20 percent of total sales), and monthly downline override commissions (2–6 percent of your recruits’ sales).
6. Do I have to recruit other demonstrators?
No. If you were to recruit demonstrators, you would be paid override commissions on your downline’s sales, but this is a perk, not a requirement.
7. Where will I get project ideas for my workshops? What kind of training can I expect?
Stampin’ Up! provides dozens of training resources filled with project ideas and tips to help you run every aspect of your business, including a monthly publication called Stampin’ Success, Demonstrator Support agents, a demonstrator-only website, hundreds of samples, annual and seasonal catalogs, a training DVD, the Demonstrator Manual, and a Product Guide.
8. Is Stampin’ Up! a well-known, respected company?
Since 1988, Stampin’ Up! has been selling rubber stamps and paper-crafting supplies. In that time, not only have we won industry awards and accolades, but also the loyalty and admiration of demonstrators and customers alike. And that is a trend that we work hard to maintain. You can rest assured that the reputation of Stampin’ Up! will only continue to improve!
9. What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit?
You may choose to stop at anytime, and you will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator. If you have any questions about Stampin’ Up! or becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact me: