Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sense of Time Shadow Box


Sense Of Time Shadow Box Photo


Hey Stampers!

Here is my latest creation, I am pretty excited about this idea.  I was inspired by a card I saw on Stampin Connection created by Ann Schach.  She is a very talented lady and when I saw her card, I knew I had found the inspiration for my shadow box.  Although this is similar in certain elements, I never copy someone else's work totally.  I get inspired by certain elements of it and it sparks my own ideas. 

One idea I have been pondering on is to start a home decor classes using Stampin Up products.  I have done many home decor projects in the past using scrapbook materials and thought it would be fun to do a Stampin Up Home Decor class.  My mind is buzzing with ideas!!  Let me know what you think!

Until Next Time,
Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment