Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thank You To My Peers At Stampin Connection

Hey Stampers,

Recently I started submitting my cards, projects and videos to Stampin Connection, which is online forum for Stampin Up Demonstrators.  On Stampin Connection we can get inspiration and support from each other.  I am so amazed at the awesome talent and creativeness of all my peers.  Demonstrators rate each other's cards, projects and videos and select their favorites.  Based on this, demonstrators are put into three top 20's lists, which are top 20 demonstrators, top 20 samples of work, and top 20 videos.  I am so honored and humbled that my peers have ranked me as #1 demonstrator based on my creations that I recently submitted.  I truly can't believe it and am so surprised and feel so blessed to even have this honor for a time and it has shown me that others truly appreciate my creative efforts.  I have never been so shocked in my life!!  Thank you to my fellow Stampin Up Demonstrators for your support! 

Until Next Time,
Happy Stampin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment