Sunday, July 17, 2011

Inspired by Stampin Up's Michelle Zindorf

Recently I have been following the work of Michelle Zindorf, who is an awesome designer.  She does works of art and all with ink.  After seeing some of her awesome work using Stampin Up Ink Spots, I had to get some and try them out.  Here are some of my cards I made, For the first 4 cards,  I used Michelle's tutorials.  The last 4 are my designs.  Here is a link to Michelle's tutorials. http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/21-more-tutorials/tutorials-1-100/ 



Done using Michelle Zindorf's Tutorial


Done using Michelle Zindorf's Tutorial


Done using Michelle Zindorf's Tutorial


Done using Michelle Zindorf's Tutorial


This was inspired by a photo I took while on my honeymoon in Northern California. See Photo below.



My designs using Stampin Up Simple Soft stamp set.


This one is one of my favorites, I used Stampin Up's Elements of Style stamp set.


I used Field Flowers stamp set, along with the new Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon, ink and paper.




No comments:

Post a Comment