Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Hostess Benefits



Hey Stampin Friends,

Guess what?  Stampin Up  changed their Hostess Benefits.  Now you can choose from some awesome hostess stamp sets at ridiculously low prices or you can choose anything in the catalog!  You can now get more than one item free for a $150 order or workshop, even from the hostess selection!  I am loving it!  No more duplicate hostess stamps sets!  Check out the new catalog by clicking on the link "Order SU Online Here" or you can download a PDF file of the whole catalog. 

There are so many awesome new things in the catalog, I had a difficult time deciding how best to spend my money!  LOL  I would LOVE to be YOUR Stampin Up Demonstrator, and it doesn't matter where you live as long as you are in the USA.  You can order on my "Online Store" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  As you know I have several video tutorials on YouTube and if there is a technique or a stamp set you would like a demonstration of just let me know. 

Until Next Time!
Happy Stampin,
Sharon White

No comments:

Post a Comment