Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Digital Studio Mixed Media Art


This piece of art was done using My Digital Studio. I printed the tree image onto a piece of card stock and cut down to 8 1/2" x 8 1/2". Then using Stampin Up Ink Spots I colored in the tree, sky and landscape. I am looking forward to doing more of these types of projects this month and in the future. Let me know what you think? Interested in learning how to paint landscapes with Ink Spots??



This piece was done using My Digital Studio. I haven't done a lot in MDS but want to try to offer more options on this website. This is a 12"x12" piece that I am thinking of decoupaging to a canvas or frame. Once again I am working on projects for Mollie's new house. She loves butterflies and blue so I am trying to add those elements to some of these pieces. I thought this might be a fun piece to do in a set of four with similar feels to each piece and that can be hung in a grouping. I sure home Mollie likes these! What do you think?? Interested in learning more about My Digital Studio to incorporate into cards and home decor?
Looking forward to your comments.

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the way you coloured the tree and background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete