Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Exciting Changes in Sharon's Scrappy Space Virtual Club!

First, I want to thank all my virtual club members for joining, and for all your wonderful comments and encouragement. Never did I dream that my club would do so well. You are all awesome.

Starting March 1, 2012, Sharon's Scrappy Space Virtual Club will be offered on a month-to-month basis for $7.95. Even better, if you missed seeing that month's club or new to my website, it will be available for purchase on my "PDF Tutorials For Sale" page for $7.95. All my past monthly club tutorials (Sept 2011- Feb 2012) will be available too!

Virtual Club subscriptions will still be offered for a 6-month membership for $24.95, or with a purchase of $25 (before shipping and handling) from my Stampin Up Store.

I hope you are as excited about all the new options as I am to offer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment