Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pop Up Bird House Card

The Bird House Pop Up Card will be available
March 1, 2012 and will be part of
March's Virtual Club




Bird House Pop Up Card

Hello friends,
Today has been a fun day just playing with a new idea. I saw some cards that popped up into a 3D and decided I would have to try to figure out how to do it. I kept mine in a simple box format to see if I could figure it out and I did! It will lay flat with a little help (next time will be better LOL) and fit into a envelope. I hope you all like it as much as I do.

Sharon

9 comments:

  1. You are absolutely amazing..cannot get enough of your punch art. And the new pop up card is crazy...would love to make it..cannot wait for your tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol,
      I will have a tutorial available March 1st for the pop up card. It will be part of March's Virtual Club.

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! Please post a tutorial! I would love to learn this amazing technique! Bravo to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mindy
      I will have a tutorial for my bird house pop up card on March 1st as part of my march virtual club.

      Delete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!!!!! You should do a Tutorial on this!!!!!!!! LOVE Pop-Up cards! Most of the time they're NOTHING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!! Thanks for showing us!!!!!!!!!! A TRUE work of ART!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky!
      I will have a tutorial on the bird house pop up card on March 1st as part of my virtual club. I will be selling the club tutorials individually as well as through a 6 month subscription.
      Sharon White

      Delete
  4. idem !c'est superbe ! j'aimerais beaucoup le réaliser !!!bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elle SPLENDIDE.
    Quand aurons nous le tutoriel?
    Chantal (de France)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elle
      This will be available March 1st as part of my March Club tutorials. Starting March 1st I will be selling my club tutorials individually as well as in 6 month subscriptions.
      Sharon

      Delete